The next time you're thinking about fixing some chicken for dinner, try the following low-carb preparation, it's another does of YUM! It's really easy to prepare and just so gosh darn tasty! And the best part? Only about 7 carbs per serving.
- Four boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoons onion soup mix
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Mix all the dry ingredients together until blended. Lightly coat the chicken with the Worcestershire sauce and then cover the chicken with the Parmesan cheese mixture. Spray a shallow pan lightly with olive oil cooking spray and bake the chicken at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the internal temp of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.